- your name
- phone number
- email address
- Payment Details (we do not store this information at any time)
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
- The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
- If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
We would like to use this personal data to provide you with information about our products and services and those of other Dialgia Group companies. You will be asked to confirm your agreement to us when you enter your details.
From time to time, we may change our privacy policies. If we make a change, it will not affect the choices you have made about any information you gave us before that change. Any changes will be reflected in our Privacy Statements.
We are committed to working with your to resolve, quickly and fairly, any complaints you may have about privacy. If you have any questions or comments or you want a copy of our Data Privacy Complaints Policy, please contact us through one of the methods given in the ‘Customer Satisfaction’.
Get in Touch
on any aspect of our business.